The Next Level Father’s Day Burger
Want to take your Father’s Day BBQ to the next level? We’re sharing the recipe for our very own Gusto “Americano” Burger, which includes not one but two different cuts of beef (*insert heart eyed emoji*). So go ahead, do it right for the dependable and downright wonderful dads in your life this Father’s Day- they deserve it!
GUSTO “AMERICANO” BURGER RECIPE:
Makes 1 next level tasty burger.
- 4 oz. ground brisket
- 4 oz. ground chuck (Triple Certified Angus)
- Salt & pepper
- Suggested fixings: brioche bun, aged cheddar, caramelized onions, dill pickles, fresh arugula, herb remoulade, bacon
- Mix ground brisket and ground chuck well by hand.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Make it a true Gusto Burger by adding a brioche bun, aged cheddar, caramelized onions, dill pickles, fresh arugula, bacon and herb remoulade.
- Sink your teeth into your beautifully beefy creation.
HERB REMOULADE SAUCE RECIPE:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp Dill pickle relish
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp dill